www.felizcaminar.com is aware of the importance of guaranteeing the right to the privacy and protection of Users’ data and, in this respect, in compliance with (EU) REGULATION 2016/679 on Data Protection and the Organic Law on Data Protection and Guaranteeing Digital Rights 3/2018, and therefore in relation to the handling of your personal information, we inform you below about the following points relating to the handling of personal information through this website.
Entity responsible for the handling:
- Identity: FC LIGHT, S.L.U.
- NIF (Tax ID): B54828918
- Postal Address: CARRETERA DE YECLA, 8 – 03400 – VILLENA – ALICANTE
- Telephone: 965802801
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the form completed by the User in all cases, the information may be handled for the following purposes:
- Registered users: The information you provide on the registration form is used for the management of the website’s Users, so that you can access your profile, see your orders and make purchases without having to enter your identifying data (name, surnames, email and telephone) and delivery address each time. You can modify the configuration of your profile whenever you like.
www.felizcaminar.com will not allow false registration attempts or those which impersonate the identity of people or companies, the supply of false information on the registration form will lead to the automatic termination of the User. www.felizcaminar.com reserves the right to verify the information provided by the User by telephone.
- Newsletter: In the cases in which you provide us with your consent according to the provisions of article 21 of the Law on Information Society Services, we will use your identifying and contact information to send you information about new products on the website, news of interest, as well as offers and discounts on our products and services. The channels we usually use are: email, postal address, telephone, SMS, Push message, but only if you have provided your consent.
- Contact: The personal information you provide to us through the contact from will be handled solely to deal with your query or request. The information gathered is limited to indentifying and contact information, as well as data related to the nature of the request you send to us.
- Sample requests: The personal information you provide to us through the from will be handled solely to deal with your request for the sending of samples of the products selected.
- Complaints form: The personal information you provide to us through the contact from will be handled solely to deal with your complaint.
- Returns form: The personal information you provide to us through the form will be handled for the evaluation and management of the return or exchange requested and the collection of the product if necessary.
Other purposes: The information provided may occasionally be used for:
- Surveys to improve our services
- Handling information requests, suggestions and complaints from customers for their management and resolution.
Consent for handling your data
The data gathered relates to the category of identifying data, such as: Name and Surnames, Telephone, Postal Address, Company, Email, as well as the IP address from which the information gathering form is accessed.
The basis which legitimises the handling of data is the consent and acceptance by the User in each one of the sections where information of a personal nature is gathered. The individual has the right to withdraw their consent at any time, without it affecting the lawfulness of the data processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In relation to the handling of data for commercial purposes through telematic means, in the cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the communications are regarding products or services related to those previously requested by the individual, and the User has been given the opportunity to oppose the handling of their information by marking an unticked box, the basis that legitimises the handling is based on the provisions of article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services.
In each commercial communication sent to the individual, they will be given the chance to demonstrate their opposition to the receipt of new communications.
We inform the User that the handling of the information collected through this website does not involve the international transfer of information.
In relation to the recipients of the information, we inform you that in the case of making an online purchase to be delivered to the address you provide to us or a return to be collected at the address you provide to us, the package sent will include your name and surnames, delivery address and telephone number. This last piece of information will be included to enable contact between the transport company and recipient for the purpose of facilitating the delivery.
Any individual has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are handling personal data concerning them, or not. The people concerned have the right to access their information, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate information or, if applicable, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the limitation of the handling of data, in which case we will only keep it to exercise or defend complaints. For reasons related to their particular situation, the people concerned may oppose the handling of their information. The party Responsible for the file will stop handling the information, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or for exercising or defending possible claims.
In accordance with current legislation, you have the following rights: the right to request access to your personal information, the right to request its rectification or deletion, the right to the limitation of its handling, the right to oppose handling, the right to portability of the information and also, to revoke the consent provided.
How can I exercise my rights?
To exercise your rights, you should contact the data controller, requesting the relevant form to exercise the chosen right. Optionally, you may resort to the competent Control Authority to obtain additional information about your rights. Contact details for exercising your rights are by telephone 965802801 and email: email@example.com . Remember to attach a copy of a document that enables us to identify you.
CONSENT FOR THE SENDING OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
In addition, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, completing the gathering information form and marking the corresponding box “I accept the sending of electronic communications”, you are providing express consent to send information about the Company to your email address, telephone, fax or other electronic means.